In a nutshell, this August issue provides:
1. Global Retail News highlighting a new IRI report on the state of Private Brand with latest PB shares across countries and macro categories; Tesco and Carrefour strategic alliance; New store format Dia & Go; Amazon’s acquisition of online pharmacy PillPack; Health related Nutriscore adaptation and Kroger launch of virtual wellness assistant app; Home subscription service for toothpaste from Colgate; Kraft eying Campbell Soup acquisition and precision pricing to combat discounters;
2. New Product Trends puts a spotlight on Meal Kits and IFT 2018 product trends
3. A guest topic one-page synopsis on 7 core marketing KPI’s to track
4. The latest market KPI: economic indicators, commodity prices and major currencies.
5. Monthly theme: Discovering Trader Joe’s Secrets: US retailer Trader Joe’s differentiates itself by having cultivated throughout its history a unique culture and brand identity. At the core of the Trader Joe’s “modus operandum” is a focus on simplicity, better value and a fun shopping experience.
This report is under the new design format. All new reports will follow this design format shortly.